The more the words, the less the meaning

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Life thought train

I just dug this one up on my computer:

Life was never meant to come to a point. Many times in our lives we fall into the trap of thinking that sooner or later we will come to a point where everything is perfect. Those who spend their entire life thinking “As soon as I finish this, then I’ll finally be at the point where…” In reality, before we finish the first thing, we realize there is something else we must do or have. Fast forward 80 years and you’ll find someone who spent their entire life looking for the ultimate life, all the while they didn’t realize that life is the journey itself. The journey is over once you’ve reached your destination. Outside of the spiritual realm, life, as we know it, ends as soon as we’ve reached the point we’ve spent our lives looking for. Seems ironic that so many people spend their life searching for the end of it. -July 30, 2004

1 Comments:

  • Your post on Pastor's blog cracked me up!! :) Too funny!! Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say "hi".

    By Blogger Tim Elzea, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home