The more the words, the less the meaning

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

two months and room to think

When we look back on our lives, we don't remember the ordinary; we crave extremes and excitement. For a couple weeks now I've been stuck on the idea of two month blocks. Getting away, doing something different, being outside my element for two months. Just think, how much could you learn in that time? The simple act of getting outside of our comfort zones forces us to think about everything more. How many opportunities do we walk past every single day because we've grown accustomed to it? It's so easy to get stuck in a rut and shut off our minds. No thank you! I much prefer the extreme, the ridiculous, the dangerous...

Think about it.

1 Comments:

  • I completely and totally agree. I stopped caring about living in the comfort zone a long time ago, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I strongly urge you to do it. Just let go of the cares that might hold you back, and run into discomfort, danger, and risk.

    Trust me. It'll be awesome!

    By Blogger Michael, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home